To Luthiers Access Group from French luthier Paul Lairat ( lay rah ) . This bass is his uniquely shaped Sirya model. Are you looking for a nice Precision Bass ? This bass can deliver that tone and more , but it will never be confused with that venerable Fender bass.
This example is a lightly used NAMM 2012 show bass. The Sirya is not for the tea party bassist , not allowed in most southern roadhouses , not for the player who likes to hide behind the rest of the band. If you like a distinctive AND great bass , this may be your ticket. Owned by a Borg who found little time to play – he did tell me resistance is futile – what do you say ?
- Body wood – Mahogany
- Top wood – Maple
- “Splints” – Walnut / Maple / Mahogany /Maple / Walnut
- Neck – 11 piece Maple / Walnut / Maple / Mahogany / Wenge , 34.09″ scale, 24 frets, neck-thru
- Fret Board – Flamed Maple
- Dual truss rods
- Full nut width = 2.0″
- 18mm string spacing at the bridge
- Delano humbucking pickups
- Delano Sonar 3 bad preamp with active / passive and coil tap switches
- 8lbs, 15oz
- Gig bag