J&J has sent their 3rd bass to us, and they just keep getting better. Aside from their now to-be-expected world class woodworking skills, this bass has been upgraded electronically.
- Here are all of the details.
- Set neck 34.5″ scale design, with the 5 piece neck consisting of 3 pieces of Kingwood and 2 pieces of Maple
- Dual truss rods.
- The 22 fret Ebony fretboard is bound with Flamed Maple and Ebony.
- The body is Kingwood , with Flamed Maple and Bolivian Cherry laminates, topped by a crazy Maple top.
- The body and neck have a satin finish, while the top and headstock are high gloss.
- J&J’s own mono nut and the ABM mono bridges are used to improve sustain and decrease crosstalk.
- Oh yeah, the upgraded electronics – Aero dual coils and a specially designed Mike Pope 4 band preamp.
- Great tone by the bucketfull, with a very powerful tone shaping pre.
If your tone is not in here, I not sure where it is.