The Consat design is now 25+ years old. It is still one of the most asked for basses from Marleaux
What does that tell you ?
- Flamed Dibetou body with golden honey tint – 8lbs,12oz
- 5 piece neck – 3x Maple with 2 thin Wenge stripes – 34″ scale , 1.78″ nut , 19mm string spacing
- Fingerboard – Ebony , 24 frets
- Delano humbucking pickups
- Marleaux proprietary 3 band preamp , active / passive
- Marleaux gig bag
I have been selling Marleaux Consat basses for over 20 years. It has been my privilege to do so.