Steven Yanofsky is the latest bass builder to work with Luthiers Access Group.
Made by a Russian luthier from Mexico – international !
Here are some details
- Mahogany body – 8lbs, 15oz.
- 34″ scale neck , 5 piece ( 3x Maple with 2x thin stringers ) , carbon fiber inserts , 2 way truss rod , SET NECK , 16.5mm spacing
- Birdseye Maple finger board with Ebony / Maple position markers
- Chrome hardware , Gotoh tuners
- Nordstrand Fat Stack pickups
- Aguilar OBP-3 , 18V preamp
- Graph Tech nut
- Jescar Nickel/Silver frets
- Polyurethane satin finish
- Hardshell case
Yanofsky – remember that name
NOTE : This same bass can be ordered with 18 or 19 mm string spacing at no extra cost.