Here we have a new build from Reiner and Meik Dobbratz , the brothers who since the mid ’80’s. are Le Fay Basses
The Le Fay basses made today are the culmination of over thirty years of R&D , experience and improvements.
- Ash body , one piece , 9lbs, 9oz
- Maple neck, 5 piece, 34″ scale
- Padauk fingerboard , 24 frets
- 1.82″ full nut width , 19mm string spacing at the bridge
- Volume / volume / bass / treble . passive tone with A/P switch and bridge pickup coil select.
I will not attempt to tell you how good these basses are for fear I will come off too strong. ISYN
Play one of their basses , then tell me what you think.