Steven Yanofsky is a bass maker based in Mexico. It is always refreshing to find a relatively new builder who makes a great bass with his own design.
You may know me by now – looks are far less important than ergonomics and tone – the bass has to play great , sound great , and be comfortable on a strap or lap. Great looks are a bonus.
This bass meets these marks.
- Body – Alder – 8lbs, 12oz
- Top – Ash
- Neck – Two piece Hard Flame Maple with center strip and two carbon inserts and steel two way truss rod. Set Neck design
- Fingerboard – Birdseye Maple with Ebony inserts , 24 Jescar Nickel/Silver frets
- Finish – Satin Polyurethane
- Aquilar AG 5J HC Jazz Hum-cancelling
- Aguilar OBP-3 , 18V
- Custom knobs
- Graphtech nut
- Hardshell case