I sold this bass when new back in 2006 , I believe ( the neck is dated 2005 ) and I immediately recalled this bass as being s wonderful exceptional fretless. Now it is back , and I am happy to tell you that my recollection has been confirmed and emphasized. The RMCs are my favorite piezos of the few brands I have heard in the past.
Some of the details :
- 35″ scale 5 Maple and Wenge neck
- Ebony finger board with subtle fretlines
- Etimoe body ( 9lbs, 10oz )
- Birdseye Maple top / headstock cap
- Polyester hi-gloss finish ” Violin Burst “
- Two JD split single coil noise-free magnetic pickups
- RMC piezo bridge pickups ( the RMCs are my favorite piezos of the few brands I have heard in the past )
- Aquilar OBP-3 preamp
- LED side dots
- Ultralite Drozd Hardshell case
Spend a little time trying the multitude of tones contained inside this bass , find your tone or group of tones.
The Mastery is a now discontinued model.