Just in – this is a 1990 example of a top of the line Fodera 4.
It is in extraordinary condition – might it have been back to Fodera for
some TLC ?
- Walnut body
- Flame Redwood top
- Burl Redwood headstock veneer
- 34″ Maple neck with Ebony fretboard
- Pope 3 band – the latest version
- Fodera Duncan custom pickups
- Gloss finish
- Fodera teardrop hardshell case
Based on Fodera’s published 2012 prices , this bass today would list for $11,170. The wait time?
You do not see many higher end Fodera 4s , new or used. An example this age and condition is an especially rare find.
NOTE : Pardon the weird sunlight reflections in some of the pics – the bass is 100% fine.