Here we have a late 2013 build by luthier Dennis Fano. This is a modern relic re-imagination of a ’60’s bass that never existed. Maybe a Gibson EB2 D ?
- Swamp Ash body – 8lbs, 3 oz. with “light” level distress in Faded Tea Burst nitro finish
- 32″ scale one piece Maple neck – vintage amber tint
- Rosewood fretboard
- Aged nickel hardware – Schaller tuners and Hipshot bridge
- Lollar custom Firebird pickups
- Vintage tortoise pickguard and rear cavity cover
- Volume , blend , and 10 position Stellartone rotary selector – a very cool option.
- Grapgtech Tusq 1.5″ nut
- Deluxe original hardshell case , with case candy included
You may know that I really like semi-acoustic basses, this bass fits the bill.
Supremely easy to play with the 32″ scale , extremely versatile with the Stellartone.
This bass has been little played ( as a backup to another Fano bass ) and I can virtually assure you that you every nick and scrape and scratch is genuine imitation and installed at the Fano workshop.