Out of the Ash rises the Phoenix !
Tom Clement makes basses that exude ” value ” , featuring a great build with top shelf components.
This example is the Phoenix body shape, which I feel is an original double cut style.
- Ash body, two piece
- Figured Myrtlewood top – highly figured I’d say.
- One piece 34″ scale neck made of Roasted Curly Maple – yummo
- Macassar Ebony finger board
- Bartolini single coil pickups
- Bartolini 5.2 active / passive 3 band preamp
- Mono Vertigo gig bag
- 8lbs, 5 oz – a very friendly weight
- Full nut width is 1.95″
- String spacing at the bridge is 18mm
Now @ $2,500 ? Bass Bargain of the blippin’ day