This is a nearly identical twin to the recently delivered Gabriella 5 seen here.
The difference ? It is the finger board , Gabon Ebony here and Wenge on the other.
- 34″ scale neck ,11 piece Maple, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge
- Nut width 1.81″ , 18mm string spacing at the bridge
- Gabon Ebony fretboard with discreet mini lines – better to sound good than look cool
- The body is Maple, Mahogany and Basswood
- Flame Walnut top with Ebony binding and arm recess
- Delano quad coil magnetic and B-Band piezo pickup , each with its own output , volume and tone controls
- Gig bag
This is a truly fine fretless bass, in terms of tone, playability, and versatility.
From faux Jaco ( magnetic pickup ) to faux upright ( piezo ) , the palette is provided for you , the player , to voice the music in your head.