Here is Steven Yanofsky’s latest creation made for LAG.
- Maple chambered body . 8lbs, 2oz
- Figured Maple top
- Hi-Gloss Polyurethane finish
- 3 piece bolt-on All Access Maple neck, 34″ scale , 1.84″ at the nut , string spacing at the bridge is 19mm
- Ebony fingerboard with Aluminum top dots , 24 Jescar Nickel/Silver frets
- Gemini UK “Surfrider” single coil pickups
- Aguilar OBP-3 preamp , 9V
- Hipshot Ultralite tuners and Style B bridge 19mm
- Nut by Graphtech
- Hardshell case
Mr. Yanofsky does not make many basses , but when he does, he makes them nice.
I feel privileged to have his most recent build here.