Here we have a Watson bass that is distinctively purple, as in Purpleheart.
The “N” in the model designation refers to narrow – string spacing is 17mm at the bridge. Perfect for small to average sized hands and fingerstyle technique.
- The 34.5″ scale neck is primarily Wenge with Purpleheart runners and Koa mini stringers
- The bound fretboard is Gaboon Ebony – binding is Wenge and Purpleheart
- The body core is Wenge with Purpleheart top and back
- The Wenge covered pickups are by Carey Nordstrand – “Fat Stacks”
- Aguilar OBP3 preamp with mid select switch