Here we have a used Stambaugh bass in excellent condition.
- Mahogany body with Walnut center block 10.2 lbs
- Burled Redwood top with matching headstock
- Maple and Wenge neck , 35.5′ scale
- Nut width 1.80″ , string spacing at the bridge is 18mm
- Macassar Ebony fretboard with zero fret and 24 frets
- Alex Petrounov 3 band active preamp with mid frequency sweep , 18v
- Bartolini pickups
- Gold Hipshot hardware
- Hardshell case
The Petrounov preamp is 18v , strong and versatile. This is not a mild mannered bass.