Here we have a 2009 build by luthier Pete Skjold. See the Sept. ’12 issue of Bass Player magazine for a profile of Pete in their “Meet Your Maker” column. Good to see BP feature many of the top bass builders – keep it up.
About this bass:
- Mahogany body – 8lbs, 6 oz
- Birdseye Maple top with tobacco burst tint
- 35″ scale 3 piece Maple neck
- Birdseye Maple fretboard
- Skjold custom pickups
- Skjold / East custom preamp
- Protec Contigo gig bag
- 2012 price for this bass is $5,100
Another recent lightweight that packs a mean punch, this bass has made a strong impression here.