This is a Sadowsky with a different personality , a great bass to add to your tool kit if you dig Sadowskys and own one of their JB style basses.
Here we have a a custom build by Lisa Hahn@ Sadowsky Guitars from back in November, 2006.
- Sadowsky humbuckers in the ’60’s JB positions
- Sadowsky 2 band with volume, blend, active /passive option, VTC.
- Chambered Equatorial Mahognay body
- Maple neck, 34” scale, 21 frets
- Pau Ferro fretboard
- MINT condition – I mean it.
- Sadowsky Ultralight hardshell case