This is a 2016 build. So simple a design , so fine a voice.
- Body : Spanish Cedar 8.70 lbs
- 3 piece Maple neck with lined Diamondwood fingerboard , 35″ scale , nut 1.79″ , 18mm spacing
- Bartolini Classic pickups
- Bartolini NTMB 3 band preamp
- Hipshot hardware
- Roscoe gig bag
- Thomastic Flat strings = “the good stuff”
This bass is in excellent ++ condition. It plays supremely well and really does sing nicely – a little touch goes a long way , and this bass responds to the players touch.
I like gorgeous wood as much as the next player , but they do cost $ and may not do a lot for the bass’ voice. This bass is a sleeper , until you hear it sing
In my book , I assess Value in terms of Quality and Cost. This bass has a very high value quotient.