The Gabriella is a fresh and and stunning take on the acoustic / electric bass platform., by French luthier Paul Lairat.
- Body rim in Mahogany and Basswood
- Myrtle Burl top and back with Ebony binding and pectoral recess
- 24 fret 34″ scale neck , 11 pieces in Maple ,Wenge, Mahogany and Walnut
- Wenge fretboard
- Brilliant varnish finish
- Delano Xtender 6 HE magnetic pickup
- Graphtec piezo system
- ABM mono rail bridges
- Delano sonor 3MS/E preamp with 3 position mid select
- Matching Myrtle burl control access cover
This bass is alive and very responsive to touch and nuance – a good player will be able to get a lot out this instrument in tone and dynamic range. A bad player will look fabulous behind this bass. Something for everyone !