Overwater is an English company that has been making custom basses for a long time , over 30 years. This example is their top of the line Progress Elite.
- Mahogany body core
- Macassar Ebony top and back and headstock cap
- 34″ scale Maple and Walnut neck
- Rosewood fretboard – a gorgeuos piece
- Paua Abalone Block inlays
- Overwater proprietary 3 band preamp
- Overwater Dual coil pickups
- 8lbs, 9oz
- Full nut width 1.62″
- String spacing @ the bridge – 18.5mm
- Non-original gig bag
This is one quick , hot, and aggressive bass with a deep down sweet voice – thank you Mahogany.
List price for this bass is over $5K. I believe I have priced this bass to move.