This is one of two virtual twin basses. The differences ?
This example has slightly wider string spacing ( 19mm vs 18mm ) and a Noll 3 band preamp ( the other has a Nordstrand 3 band )
- Body : Black Korina , 7.92 lbs
- Top wood : Stabilized Pale Moon Ebony with matching headstock
- Neck : One piece Hard Rock Maple ( 1986 ) , 16″ radius , 24 frets , zero fret , carbon fibre nut ,
- carbon fibre nut
- Fretboard : Pale Moon Ebony , 19mm string spacing
- Pickups : Nordstrand DC with coil switching
- Preamp : Noll 3 band with active/passive switch , passive tone control
I really like the semi acoustic Horizon by Davide Cardone @ Meridian.
Woody and alive , pure joy to play.