I saw this bass online on the Mensinger site and I was very interested to play this bass. A 30.5″ scale bass with a low B ? Hey, it works great – I did not find myself having to alter my touch at all.
- 30.5″ scale bolt-on Maple neck
- Maple fretboard
- Mahogany Body
- Flame Maple top with matching headstock
- Gloss finish ” Tobacco Burst ” with satin finish on the back of the neck
- Domanski single and dual coil pickups
- Passive with volume, volume, and tone controls
- Gig bag
This is the first Mensinger bass I have seen, and , like the Maruszczyk basses , I am impressed by the quality and value.