FREE SHIPPING US 48
This is our latest bass from Joe Kruse @ MBJ , this time featuring that wondrous wood, Walnut
- Walnut body wings and tone block – 8lbs even.
- Walnut neck, 34″ scale, set in design
- Ebony finger board
- Nut width 1.76″ , string spacing at the bridge is 18mm
- Koa top and headstock veneer
- Kent Armstrong pickups : a “P” at the neck , and a dual coil at the bridge
- Kent Armstrong preamp : Vol / Vol / passive tone / bass and treble with active passive switch.
- Mono bass sleeve
I cannot imagine an easier playing bass.
Sounds rich and full in passive mode – active mode is there when you want it.
You ought to check out MBJ basses , hip yourself and your bass buds
Luthiers Access Group has been Chicago’s original and premier bass shop since 1995.
Twenty two years later we remain Chicago’s #1 custom bass dealer.
Please view our other Reverb listings while you are here.
Please be sure to see our other basses and bass gear @ Luthiers Access Goup.
Thank you for your patronage over the last two plus decades .
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING will incur additional shipping costs – please write for a quote before you decide to purchase.