Here we have a superb 4 banger from French luthier Matthieu Combe, a very talented bass builder I met only last month at the NAMM show.
- Alder body ( 8lbs, 4oz )
- Quilted Maple top
- 34″ scale neck, Flamed Maple 5 piece neck ( Maple x 3 with 2 Ebony stringers )
- Pau Ferro finger board
- Matthieu Combe proprietary 3 band preamp
- Hipshot bridge, Gotoh tuners
- Satin polyutethane finish
- Full nut width – 1.59″
- String spacing at the bridge – 19mm
- Gig bag
Matthieu Combe – keep this name in mind, he makes excellent instruments , check one out !