Maruszczyk basses are made in Poland, in a small shop of some few builders. There basses are very well made, using great wood and components. VALUE is the key word – you get as lot of bass for your coin.
This bass is less than two months old and in like new condition , making this bass a MEGA VALUE BUY !
But, do not believe me, believe my words.
- Ash body matte black
- Maple neck 34″ scale matte black
- Padauk fingerboard and pickup ramp
- Bass Culture dual coils with single / series / parallel switch for each pickup
- Glockenklang 3 band preamp with active / passive via volume push / pull.
- Mono rail bridge
- 9lbs., 9oz.
- Full nut width 1.80″
- String spacing at the bridge 17mm
- Original gig bag , a very nice branded bag.