In stock now…….
The Tiuz is one of the best ( oops, one of my faves ) to come out in the last few years.
Gerald Marleaux has been making great basses for over 25 years , starting with
his original Consat Custom model , which today remains one of his most popular designs.
However, Gerald is not content to stand still ; he has assembled a varied roster of innovative basses over the years.
The Tiuz is his latest creation
- 4 Band EQ with 2 mid bands – those 2 add a ton of precision and power to tone sculpting
- Custom made Tiuz pickups , Ebony pickup covers
- Body – Alder core, Burl Maple top, Ash back – 9lbs even
- Neck – three piece Maple with 2 runners , 34″ scale . Nut 1.78″ , String spacing at the bridge 19mm
- Fingerboard – Ebony
- Ramp – Ebony ( not installed )
- Marleaux gig bag
If you are in the market for an ear opening experience apart and above from what you have already played , audition a Tiuz.