Paul Lairat runs a true one man shop , making small numbers of great basses in France.
He offers solid body, acoustic electric and travel size instruments , built using your specs , if you prefer to custom order.
Perhaps this bass looks familiar, maybe it reminds of you of a bass you have seen before? Or maybe like a bass you already own ? NOTE : This is not your Dad’s JB
- Basswood body core
- Flamed Walnut top and matching headstock
- Mahogany back, flatsawn.
- Ebony binding top and back
- Macassar Ebony forearm recess – a nice touch
- 34″ scale set neck 11 piece neck – Maple , Wenge, Mahogany and Walnut
- Flamed Maple fingerboard, 22 frets
- Delano Sonar 3 preamp, 3 band
- Delano JSBC 5HE pickups
- Custom Duvoisun bridge
- Gotoh tuners
- 9lbs, 4 oz
- 18mm string spacing
- Satin varnish finish
- Gig bag