Ken has made the 33″ scale work for the low B – I have been playing one for a year and it has become my go-to fretted 6.
IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER! Really!!!!
Here are the specs:
- Chambered Claro Walnut body
- Spalted Red Maple top and headcap
- Eastern Maple 3 piece neck with dual function stainless steel truss rod
- Birdseye Maple fretboard with “blind binding” binding
- Wenge Heel plate and rear cover plate
- Rosewood tone block under the bridge
- Nordstrand hum-cancelling “J” pickups in matching Birdseye Maple covers
- Custom Duncan 3 band preamp with Tara Labs wiring
- Oil and Wax finish
- Hipshot hardware in black
- Dunlop dual function straplocks in black
- DR Strings
- Estrella heavily padded gig bag