This is our latest from NYC luthier Kelvin Daly. Combine fantastic playability , a superior versatile tone array and style , and you have this bass.
- Body Mahogany core with 8lbs. 3oz.
- Canary top and back with Padauk accents
- Mahogany neck , 34″ scale, nut width 1.84″ , 18mm string spacing
- Macassar Ebony fingerboard with wood binding
- Bartolini PJ pickups in Pale Moon Ebony and Padauk covers
- Bartolini 3 band preamp with 2 Volume controls
- Gig bag
Before a new bass arrives, I ask the builder to send it set up for a player with incredibly light touch. I like to see how low and buzz free the action can be for that very special player. I can honestly say that Kelvin got the action super low across the board.