Here we have a remarkable bass , one of very few examples in the world.
Check out the incredible Carles Benavent to get an idea of the unique sound of this bass
About this bass
- Cedar body core , Flamed Redwood top, Crotch walnut back – 7.5lbs
- Flame Maple neck, 3 piece , 33″ scale , 1.54″ full nut width , Luminlay side dots
- Ebony fingerboard , 24 fret Evo gold frets , 14.3 mm string spacing at the bridge
- Aguilar OBP3 preamp , volume, blend, passive tone , 3 band EQ
- Jerzy Drozd single and dual coil mag pickups with Birdseye Maple covers ( matching the bridge frame )
- Active / passive and mid frequency switches
Of course , this bass is meant to be played and heard. Also, to be looked at for its’ physical beauty.
A one-of-a-kind bass by a luthier who makes very few basses these days.