The Elite “II” is Fodera’s single-cut Emperor model. Elite designates the neck thru design.
IF you are already a Fodera fan , you likely know this.
This example was made in 2009. It is in remarkably clean condition, I can see two tiny dimples in the body side.
- Body – Alder with Alder center block – 10lbs , 5oz
- Top – Spalted Mango with matching headstock
- Neck – three piece Maple , 34″ scale , nut width 1.90″ , string spacing 20mm
- Fingerboard – East Indian Rosewood with matching pickup covers
- Extended low B headstock design
- Duncan dual coil pickups
- Fodera / Pope 3 band preamp
- Fodera case with Fodera supplied tools