I have not seen many fretless basses by the gents at Fibenare. Nice bass !
- Body – Flamed Alder ( I love the sound of Alder – smooth. 8lbs, 7oz.
- Flamed Ash and Walnut multi-lam neck, 34″ scale ,
- Ebony finger board , 24 “frets”
- 3 band preamp , 18v , made in-house
- 2 x Vazul humbucker pickups with Walnut covers – again , made in-house
- Hardshell case – but of course, made in-house
- Fully adjustable bridge – made where ?
- Gotoh tuners – made in Japan – this is the only element of the bass not made in-house. Remarkable.