Chuck Thornton has been making instruments for over 30 years.
Electric guitars and basses , acoustic guitars, jazz boxes, and even violins. Quite an impressive resume.
- Swamp Ash body – 8lbs, 7oz
- 5A Western Maple top
- Torrefied Birdseye Maple fingerboard
- Torrefied Birdseye Maple neck , 34″ scale .1.93″ nut , 18mm string spacing at the bridge fingerboard , Evo gold frets
- Nordstrand Big Split pickups
- Nordstrand 3 band preamp with active /passive option
- Hipshot A style bridge and Ultralight tuners
- Hand rubbed sunburst finish with matte urethane topcoat
- Ebony ramp
- Access III hardshell case
I bet you have not played a Thornton bass. Maybe you are not familiar with this bass builder. Get familiar before you make your next bass purchase. Play this bass before you make a final decision. Talk to me to arrange your audition.
This bass is technically used, actual condition is new.