Another of our initial trio of basses from French luthier, Sebastien Aquilina – a FRETLESS 4 ! You may have heard me say this before, but every bassist ought to own a fretless. How about you – ready to step up ?
- Mahogany Body, chambered
- Flamed Sycamore top
- Mahogany and Maple neck , 34.25″ scale
- Boco fretboard – harder than Ebony and impervious to Kryptonite
- Delano Dual coils , each switchable to single/dual operation
- Gotoh tuners and Hipshot bridge
- Passive bass with vol / vol / tone
- Gig bag
- Years of fretless bliss installed
This bass sings sweet , plays effortlessly , the fret markers are a big help to intonation and they look classy.