This bass was made in 1997. It is in remarkably fine condition for a 23 year old bass. Proof that a bass can be played AND well-cared for.
Why do I not say this bass is mint ? There is shallow belt buckle rash on the back, which I was unable to capture in a pic. I did include several rear pictures. See if you can spot the rash.
- Mahogany Body , 10lbs, 12oz
- Curly Bubinga top with Warterfall Bubinga heasdstock
- Neck 9 piece
- Maple ( mostly) and Ebony ( stringers) neck , 34″ scale
- Gaboon Ebony fretboard with oval inlays
- Nut width 1.90″ , string spacing at the bridge is 17.5mm
- Filter preamp
- Original hardshell case