About this example……
- Solomon Padouk Body
- Crotch Goncalo Alves top
- 34.5″ Wenge, African Padouk and Solomon Padouk neck, with Ebony fretboard
- This bass employs a set neck design, which IMHO combines the positive attributes of neck thru and bolt-on designs
- Plenty of of sustain and the snap of a well made bolt-on.
- Oil finish
- The pickups are custom made Harry Haeussel – Bassbar dual coils with Ebony covers.
- The preamp is a 3 band Noll TCM3 , with volume, blend and 3 band EQ.
- Each pickup can be used in series, single coil, or parallel mode
With a Mono M80 gig bag, this bass is NOW $3,400.