Ademir Coelho de Souza is a very experienced luthier based in Brazil.
This is our first instrument from Mr. de Souza.
- BODY – Brazilian Cedar , 10lbs, 4oz.
- TOP – Imbuia
- NECK – 34″ scale , 5 piece Imbuia and Roxinho ( Purpleheart ) with two way truss rod and dual carbon fiber reinforcing rods
- FINGERBOARD – Brazilian Ebony , 24 frets – 1.78″ full nut width / 18mm string spacing at the bridge
- ELECTRONICS – Bartolini pickups and 3 band preamp : Volome,blend, bass, treble and mid with EQ select switch , active/passive switch
- HARDWARE – Tuners and bridge by Gotoh
- CASE – ultralight hardshell
This plays plays incredibly well , I love the shape and feel of the neck. The Bartolini package is clean and strong.