This is our latest bass from Joe Kruse @ MBJ , this time featuring that wondrous wood, Walnut
- Walnut body wings and tone block – 8lbs even.
- Walnut neck, 34″ scale, set in design
- Ebony finger board
- Nut width 1.76″ , string spacing at the bridge is 18mm
- Koa top and headstock veneer
- Kent Armstrong pickups : a “P” at the neck , and a dual coil at the bridge
- Kent Armstrong preamp : Vol / Vol / passive tone / bass and treble with active passive switch.
- Mono bass sleeve
I cannot imagine an easier playing bass.
Sounds rich and full in passive mode – active mode is there when you want it.
You ought to check out MBJ basses , hip yourself and your bass buds.